25.3.11

Amsterdam take 1

I have an implicit agreement with two of my friends that we'll visit each other in the city where one goes on an exchange program as part of our university degree. Vanja went to Prague, so I went to visit her there and now my friend Sidsel is in Amsterdam. So, some weeks ago Vanja and I went to visit her there.

I had an amazing time in the company of two fantastic friends and enjoyed strolling around the streets of Amsterdam catching up, joking around and experiencing the city, which seems so liveable!

Although I'm not going on an exchange Sidsel and Vanja will visit me in Boston, where I'll move to in two weeks. Very exciting!























2 kommentarer:

  1. Boston er skøn- heldige dig! Hvad skal du derovre?

    SvarSlet
  2. Min kæreste har fået en visiting researcher stilling på Boston Universitet, og så er jeg bare taget med ham :) Indtil videre har det været skønt og solrigt, men vi håber på at kunne finde en lejlighed meget snart! Hvornår var du herovre?

    SvarSlet